Sunday, July 1, 2012

President Benigno Aquino III

Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City
June 22, 2012

Dear Mr. President,

        I know that despite of your hectic schedule, you're still busy facing national problems all over the Philippines. For that we encourage you to do the best you can to handle them carefully.
        As a president you can't avoid people or other parties to destroy your reputation as a leader but through our prayers we know that you can handle them as well.You are a good and strong man that's why people voted you for that. And hopefully as a leader you will lead us in a wide and straight way through successful, fruitful and honest leadership.
        Rest assured that we're at your back. Your fight is also our fight. I hope that this letter will inspired you to do more good things. I support you. May God Bless and support all your good intentions for our country.

Respectfully yours,
Lara Alyssa Aunzo
IV-Martinelli

No comments:

Post a Comment